OMIA:001334-9823 : Sperm, short tail in Sus scrofa (pig)
Categories: Reproductive system phene
Links to MONDO diseases: No links.
Mendelian trait/disorder: unknown
Considered a defect: yes
Species-specific description: See OMIA 002435-9823 : Sperm, short tail, SPEF2-related in Sus scrofa for 'Immotile short-tail sperm defect (ISTS)' or 'Sterilizing short-tail sperm defect' in Finnish Yorkshire pigs.
Have human generated variants been created, e.g. through genetic engineering and gene editing
Cite this entry
- Created by Frank Nicholas on 01 Dec 2009
- Changed by Frank Nicholas on 08 Oct 2011
- Changed by Frank Nicholas on 29 Nov 2011
- Changed by Frank Nicholas on 09 Dec 2011
- Changed by Imke Tammen2 on 26 Jan 2021
- Changed by Imke Tammen2 on 27 Sep 2021
- Changed by Imke Tammen2 on 16 Oct 2023